How to cite data correctly
Data typesSee more
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
Read our Impact Blog
- RT @rachelerank: Can any of you help Jamie update his excellent poster? Suspect @democlub @mySociety followers might be interested in this.…
- You never know where a journey might take you when you set out on it. @EsmeraldaVBon, one of our #DataImpactFellows… https://t.co/NsTjExo3cb
- RT @The_MRC: Are you an MRC-funded PhD student that wants to learn more about the policy process? Then apply for MRC/AMS policy internship…
- RT @Census2021: Welcome to the official account for the England and Wales @ONS #Census2021 – we’ll be sharing lots of useful information ah…
- RT @stuart_mmills: Great discussion with @opendatamcr today about their declaration for intelligent data! Talked about academic data, #data…