Census 2021/2022 interview
Data typesMore data types
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
Read our Impact Blog
- RT @usociety: "...mental health only began to recover in July, 2020 (later than previously reported) ... continued to improve through to Oc…
- RT @usociety: 18% of 10-15 year olds drink #alcohol at least monthly, drinking increases with each additional hour of social media use - re…
- RT @UKDSImpact: "Data collection should be geared to collect data not only on what researchers deem to be important, but also on what the p…
- RT @UKDSImpact: "I am hopeful that the evidence that we as researchers are generating during the pandemic will contribute to a positive cha…
- "I am hopeful that the evidence that we as researchers are generating during the pandemic will contribute to a posi… https://t.co/b9UC8l0DKJ