About the UK Data Service
Data typesSee more
The 5 Safes framework
Find out about The 5 Safes framework for researchers: Safe People, Safe Projects, Safe Settings, Safe Outputs, Safe Data.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
- RT @ScotCen: UK and Portugal have highest rates of binge drinking across 21 European Countries shows @ESS_Survey https://t.co/f0IQtEfRCT
- RT @LSEImpactBlog: Developing SocArXiv: a new open archive of the social sciences to challenge the outdated journal system. https://t.co/Bg…
- RT @analyticbridge: 20 short tutorials all data scientists should read (and practice) https://t.co/QpnxoO9Z2H
- RT @MappingGM: @UKDataService looks good, we'll see if anyone in the team can attend or one of the @neweconomymcr analysts
- RT @philmikejones: The last data dive was a genuinely fun day, and I won a fabulous 3D print! 😄https://t.co/VnnklPGR3CC