How to cite data correctly
Data typesSee more
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
Read our Impact Blog
- Don't miss our webinar with @usociety on how to select a weight for your analysis, and create tailored adjustments… https://t.co/RGIrKC6ePF
- This research uses multiple #data sets available in the @UKDataService collection: https://t.co/ol1vYc0Ybq https://t.co/egNVqvgt57
- RT @UNESCOstat: The share of children who in late primary age cannot read & understand a simple story is 80% in poor countries versus 9% in…
- RT @UKDataService: We're looking for an intelligent and committed Web Developer based @UKDataArchive in Colchester! Do you have a passion f…
- RT @Patty_NZ: Yes to this. Interdisciplinary working that values the social sciences, very important for these changing times.