About the UK Data Service
Data typesSee more
Highlights of Data Impact 2016 in Glasgow featuring some of Scotland's leading data innovators on the subject of data re-use and impact in research and policy.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
- RT @OpenGovInt: The #OpenGov #LinkedData project is running 6 pilots across Europe. find out more in our newsletter: https://t.co/lSaBxgLTtp
- RT @AndrewCollinge: New map floor in city hall public space showing #AirQuality levels in #London pic.twitter.com/85JlfWZpCX
- RT @laurencedata: For years I've been looking to @sparrowbarley to tell me how to do this job. Now with John Southall she's written it down…
- RT @A_SIMD: LGB adults more likely to reside in deprived and urban areas. LGBO stats from ScotGov:https://t.co/IpaEvV8ynj #LGBT #Equality #…
- UK-based researcher develops forecasting tool to predict energy use a decade in advance | using @usociety data https://t.co/QUHYQkoh9r