About the UK Data Service
Data typesSee more
The 5 Safes framework
Find out about The 5 Safes framework for researchers: Safe People, Safe Projects, Safe Settings, Safe Outputs, Safe Data.
Dr Kathryn Simpson discusses the demand for reliable data to examine the wide ranging issues in the EU Referendum debate.
- RT @issda: For anyone interested in using Twitter data @UKDataService are hosting a webinar September 6th https://t.co/gVlYtmJ9Hk
- RT @ESRC: Business has a key role ensuring the next generation have skills for the future @CEP_LSE https://t.co/uI0qJNRcbN pic.twitter.com/wnbBuDEpTn
- RT @ekoner: Student projects leapfrog governments and industry in ‘Data Science for Social Good’ program #BigData #dataforgood https://t.chttps://t.co/odv8D6ETxz
- RT @research_uk: 12 unsung female scientists who helped shape the world for the better: https://t.co/OppmAvnLIK #WomensEqualityDay https://pic.twitter.com/bgDbGRlHKK
- RT @TheSRAOrg: New job with @NatCen Research Director - Social and Political Attitudes https://t.co/Zd6rnzc1dd