How to cite data correctly
Data typesSee more
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
Read our Impact Blog
- How does data help us understand what motivates volunteers? Find out in our article: https://t.co/86os1tKGti #VolunteersWeek2020
- It's not too late to sign up to tomorrow's free 3pm webinar, 'Guided walk through ReShare.' You'll learn how to sta… https://t.co/RDE8W73nnb
- .@UKParl_Research We'll look forward to your next #KEUstionTime!
- And useful ideas for making sure #research gets read by politicans in a hurry. https://t.co/DKy6bwKYeg
- Great tips for #researchers wanting to get their #research to #policymakers. https://t.co/2Zt8Dkkq0Z