About the UK Data Service
Data typesSee more
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
- RT @owenboswarva: Tackling transport-related barriers to employment in low-income neighbourhoods https://t.co/ZsXeh9MfTH | @undertheraedar…
- RT @ed_ferrari: @UKDSImpact @undertheraedar Really informative blog from @undertheraedar about the work he did with @CRESR_SHU looking at t…
- "Put very simply, poor public transport is a significant barrier to employment for many people." @undertheraedar's… https://t.co/roIFRmGdxl
- This is an excellent opportunity. Please share with your networks. @NHSDigital @Essex_CC @essexlive @DailyESSEX https://t.co/WsM5U10m4y
- Some interesting analysis done using @usociety data, which can be accessed from @UKDataService 'Sandwich carers'… https://t.co/aPMSgTJzQh