How to cite data correctly
Data typesSee more
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
Read our Impact Blog
- RT @UKAuthority: Data sharing rules relaxed for coronavirus response https://t.co/pEMhT1MAcz pic.twitter.com/iNn7JzTVta
- RT @qikipedia: Bats’ heart rates can hit 900bpm while flying.
- RT @qikipedia: The peoples of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Croatia, and Montenegro all speak a more-or-less common language but no one c…
- RT @UKDSImpact: Weekend reading from our blog: Keith Cole's fascinating career: https://t.co/OYewblQuxO What @sarah_gis gained from being…
- RT @GeogDave: Super-useful dataset from @ONS @_datasmith of Google #mobility change data published today - just what we needed for @populat…