How to cite data correctly
Data typesMore data types
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
Read our Impact Blog
- RT @CLOSER_UK: 4, In our latest blog, the project’s lead researcher @davidabann discusses #PhysicalActivity research, data harmonisation, a…
- RT @ONSfocus: What’s the Jedi capital of Britain? Brighton, may the stats be with you! The Official History of Britain: our story in numb…
- RT @usociety: Almost half of #Scottish workers experienced some form of pay drop during the first #lockdown - new research uses our #COVID1…
- Did you miss our longitudinal data webinar? Well don't worry because you can view it online now! Find out more and… https://t.co/pefU6cXkE5
- RT @usociety: Lone #parents were very likely to be experiencing financial insecurity prior to the crisis, finds new #research. https://t.…