How to cite data correctly
Data typesSee more
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
Read our Impact Blog
- You never know where a journey might take you when you set out on it. @EsmeraldaVBon, one of our #DataImpactFellows… https://t.co/yYE3ZfUiTm
- RT @GillUKDS: New @UKDataService @NCRMUK and Centre for Multilevel Modelling teaching resource: Quantitative methods e-books for teaching o…
- @GoldstoneRoss Hello Ross. A member of our helpdesk team will be able to assist you with this. Please contact the t… https://t.co/ek9Ammi6Ek
- RT @rachelerank: Can any of you help Jamie update his excellent poster? Suspect @democlub @mySociety followers might be interested in this.…
- You never know where a journey might take you when you set out on it. @EsmeraldaVBon, one of our #DataImpactFellows… https://t.co/NsTjExo3cb