Census 2021/2022 interview
Data typesMore data types
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
Read our Impact Blog
- RT @NatCen: Our CEO, @GuyNatCen, will be delivering the keynote presentation at this year's Health Studies User Conference. Join @UKDataSer…
- RT @UKDSImpact: "Operating a service like Secure Lab, which holds highly detailed controlled data, surely wasn’t going to be possible from…
- RT @GillUKDS: Do you use UK Business Surveys or ONS business data for your research? Submissions are now open for the @UKDataService @ONS U…
- Have you used quantitative data in an undergraduate dissertation this year? There's now only two weeks until the de… https://t.co/t3Wht3y6kl
- "Operating a service like Secure Lab, which holds highly detailed controlled data, surely wasn’t going to be possib… https://t.co/JFymD1SsPQ