How to cite data correctly
Data typesSee more
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
Read our Impact Blog
- RT @UKDataArchive: There is still time to sign up for our Open Access Week session next Tuesday. The interactive session will look at what…
- Gender and the ‘impact’ agenda: the costs of public engagement to female academics https://t.co/fUHDsLbePx
- RT @UKDSIntdata: Do you have some experience using social, economic or population data? In Manchester at the end of June? Those selected wi…
- RT @GeogDave: Take advantage of @NCRMUK and @UKDataService expertise in getting to grips with #data For outline and registration form see h…
- RT @usociety: Excellent news! https://t.co/Q0Z6oHVFCs