How to cite data correctly
Data typesSee more
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
Read our Impact Blog
- Fantastic to see the range of research our #DataImpactFellows are involved in. https://t.co/SqZxSxpGAp
- Great to see one of our #DataImpactFellows in action. @sartorialfoodie https://t.co/MtqY96Jset
- RT @usociety: Splitting up changes households, but can housing conditions also be a factor in couples splitting up? New blog from @roryc_co…
- RT @NHSDigital: You can download the Health Survey for England 2017 from the @UKDataService website, the UK's largest collection of social,…
- RT @HetanShah: The global landscape of AI ethics guidelines @nature https://t.co/AcCFhseQ6G