How to cite data correctly
Data typesSee more
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
Read our Impact Blog
- "Before becoming one of the @UKDataService #DataImpactFellows I thought I knew what impact was…but it turns out I h… https://t.co/PEAB0TTfYU
- "Being one of the #DataImpactFellows is extremely rewarding, personally and professionally." @sarah_gis (right in… https://t.co/PkHMQ5N6Rn
- It's not too late to sign up for tomorrow's 'Investigating political behaviour in the UK - what data can I use?' we… https://t.co/TSUsyV7qyJ
- RT @CESSDA_Data: Need help with #DataManagement? Our #CESSDA guide is structured along the #research #data lifecyle. Designed by European e…
- RT @qikipedia: In the mid-1970s, Sweden sold North Korea 1000 Volvos. North Korea has never paid for them, making this "the biggest car th…