How to cite data correctly
Data typesSee more
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
Read our Impact Blog
- RT @UKDSImpact: Recently, we held the Manchester Open #Data Dive, focusing on ways that #opendata could be used to… https://t.co/zuujk2fz55
- RT @OpenResShef: The @UKDataService offer some useful advice for thinking through the ethics of data sharing, and getting informed consent…
- RT @FitzsimonsEmla: Delighted to announce major new data release - #MillenniumCohortStudy linked with #NationalPupilDatabase incl GCSEs. I’…
- You can also see our Twitter moment about the #UKDSDataDive: https://t.co/PzkrFoshDi
- Recently, we held the Manchester Open #Data Dive, focusing on ways that #opendata could be used to help reduce… https://t.co/94otgorklK