How to cite data correctly
Data typesMore data types
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
Read our Impact Blog
- RT @UKDSImpact: It's the last month of the year, which means it's #DataImpactDecember We'll be sharing some of our favourite posts from th…
- RT @usociety: Registration is now open for Insights 2021 -this year we will be hosting a week-long launch with events on... #education #hea…
- Partners in co-producing this #esrcfestival event included @UKDataService @gmcvo @the_young_fdn @IndependentAge… https://t.co/Y72I95Vycp
- "There is an increasing amount of data available for researchers from the voluntary sector to use at societal, sect… https://t.co/N4CQW0HiPA
- "It was very humbling to have my statistics on food waste and healthy and sustainable eating quoted back to me by s… https://t.co/UUmnPuxXLh