About the UK Data Service
Data typesSee more
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
- Who are our #DataImpactFellows? https://t.co/Shg3CNYwKz Watch out next week for news about #DataImpactFellows2019
- RT @UKDSImpact: Absolutely vital. Longitudinal studies such as the Millennium Cohort Study used in this research (which we're glad we can…
- RT @ONSJames: A word about numbers! When reporting statistics, getting the message across clearly and concisely is important and often chal…
- RT @LSEImpactBlog: Building a culture of research impact, https://t.co/NUa1NHub8b
- .@twiggers1962 from @portsmouthuni wrote a blog for us when she and the team were starting this research last autum… https://t.co/hjfKkSJMkN