About the UK Data Service
Data typesSee more
Louise Corti explains why the competition was such a success and two award winners prove that girls can code too.
Dr Kathryn Simpson discusses the demand for reliable data to examine the wide ranging issues in the EU Referendum debate.
- RT @methodsMcr: 3 Oct: @UKDataService to run free webinar on data use in politics with @DrKathrynSimps https://t.co/x3KfcY7jai
- RT @usociety: New @R_S_P_H report uses our #bhps data #unhealthycommute https://t.co/FZOJZrys0J @ESRC @UKDataService @CLOSER_UK https://t.cpic.twitter.com/dhttZLIYux
- RT @UKDataService: Webinar: An introduction to #data on #Politics https://t.co/fm0tTvYwTO with @DrKathrynSimps pic.twitter.com/030KZg4bB9
- RT @SJTechGuy: How #BigData and #analytics helped deliver #Olympic excellence https://t.co/e1OXM3i8Lj #TalentManagement pic.twitter.com/d3K2hasW36
- RT @OECD_Centre: #Gender inequality is a challenge to human development in most countries in #Africa #AEO2016 https://t.co/PxYBGcTyBW httpspic.twitter.com/hsRsETY9Vs