How to cite data correctly
Data typesMore data types
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
Read our Impact Blog
- RT @usociety: Can we can spend more wisely on #health in the UK? Join our online debate next Thursday with @gretta_mohan & @AnitaCTHF https…
- Great to see Census 2021 will be going ahead in March. @UKDataService look forward to the data being added to our c… https://t.co/B1wazS77TG
- RT @CESSDA_Data: Join this #RDM Bootcamp for 2 half-days on 08 and 11 February! #DataManagement #ResearchDataManagement @SSHOpenCloud @DAR…
- RT @CLOSER_UK: Only a few days left to submit your abstract for this year's @ACSCevents #Longitudinal Studies virtual conference. Deadlin…
- You can explore this dataset too, via the @UKDataService catalogue: https://t.co/ILOurD2IGq https://t.co/dnvkxFACdZ