Census 2021/2022 interview
Data typesMore data types
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
Read our Impact Blog
- "For a social scientist interested in the perception of a topic such as veganism over time, we now have a tool that… https://t.co/zTaMXfQ594
- RT @VanessaAHiggins: Submit your abstracts ASAP for the Health Studies User Conference if you've used data such as Health Survey for Englan…
- RT @SSHOpenCloud: 📢Did you know that some#surveyy#intervieww information is lost due to not considering#cognitivefunctionn, socio-economic…
- RT @CLOSER_UK: Interested in exploring the #longitutinal metadata in CLOSER Discovery but not sure where to start? Take a look at our short…
- RT @CLOSER_UK: Did you know we’ve created 3 new online cross-study data guides to help researchers learn more about cognitive measures, phy…