How to cite data correctly
Data typesSee more
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
Read our Impact Blog
- RT @PaolaQuattroni: @LouiseCorti from @UKDataService on enabling safe access to data - open where possible, closed when necessary - particu…
- RT @CLOSER_UK: .@CLOSER_UK publishes *full* report of recent review into the quantitative analytical training needs for users of #longitudi…
- "I had been concerned that someone would ask an awkward question that I couldn't give a pithy response to. Thankful… https://t.co/BPrdfSVmhb
- We are recruiting! The Associate Director - Technical Services role will help us meet our goals for stable, sustain… https://t.co/nrmYkrQMe1
- We are delighted to be working closely with @wellcometrust on helping ensure safe clinical trials data sharing. Tha… https://t.co/AQxUNfv4UN