About the UK Data Service
Data typesSee more
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
- Help shape the Age 50 Sweep of the 1970 British Cohort Study for our friends @CLScohorts - find out more: https://t.co/XtwNHYw0HY
- Facing the future of the Research Library: managing and sharing data in China @LouiseCorti was at @FudanUniversity… https://t.co/3uI6IK7QIL
- Don’t miss our webinar: Guided walk through ReShare at 3pm GMT today - Find out more and book your place for free:… https://t.co/Eh2uWaR9ZH
- RT @ONS: From turkeys to toys, shopping to sprouts, wages to weddings – This week we treated @BBCRadio2's Steve Wright and his afternoon au…
- RT @LSEImpactBlog: The A to Z of writing an impact case study https://t.co/pdKkK5ZwV2