About the UK Data Service
Data typesSee more
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
- Book Review: We Are Data: Algorithms and the Making of Our Digital Selves by John Cheney-Lippold https://t.co/5kq1GR9Ur9
- New media, familiar dynamics: academic hierarchies influence academics’ following behaviour on Twitter https://t.co/gx7QVFcErS
- RT @UKDSrdm: Interested in the @ONS business #data available from the @UKDataService? Join us 30 Jan for our free webinar. More info & regi…
- RT @owenboswarva: New uses for administrative data in place of censuses: Estimates of journeys to work https://t.co/dJNi2HndOr | @oliver_dw…
- New post by @oliver_dw for the @UKDSImpact blog: mobile phone data as a proxy for census journeys to work - potenti… https://t.co/ERBlWZoSUn