How to cite data correctly
Data typesSee more
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
Read our Impact Blog
- RT @HetanShah: Science’s dirty secret is that nobody knows how much research is not statistically robust. @UKRI_News has an opportunity to…
- RT @Scotcensus2021: In 2011, the median (average) age of the males in Scotland was 40 and females 42. Use our website to find out the media…
- RT @UKDSImpact: Using mobile applications for social science research https://t.co/E6ev59IP2h
- RT @MetOffice_Sci: The Strategic Priorities Fund Clean Air programme is inviting bids for research funding opportunities. Find out more h…
- RT @iassistdata: We can’t wait for Sweden!! https://t.co/hHT7xQwjpv