About the UK Data Service
Data typesSee more
Highlights of Data Impact 2016 in Glasgow featuring some of Scotland's leading data innovators on the subject of data re-use and impact in research and policy.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
- Try out our RESTful API access to the Human Rights Atlas data via UKDS.Stat - https://t.co/VIgS4hJbRo… https://t.co/K0YCUaBDMG
- 10th Dec is #HumanRightsDay - see data we have on ‘Human Rights in practice - Civil & Political Rights’ -… https://t.co/uHDVHADuzs
- To mark #HumanRightsDay @UKDataService has released human rights atlas data via UKDS.Stat - https://t.co/qiy2ZM2AoG
- To mark #HumanRightsDay @UKDataService has made the Human Rights Atlas data available via UKDS.Stat -… https://t.co/8t2vkbfSyv
- RT @matthewwoollard: See helpful blog post on data quality from Edgar Whitley "Can data sharing improve public services?" https://t.co/MONo…