About the UK Data Service
Data typesSee more
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
Read our Impact Blog
- This week we're finding more about our brand new #DataImpactFellows This afternoon, it's Janet Bowstead who is a P… https://t.co/4RcPl5lRnB
- RT @UKDSImpact: New Job! Join us @UKDataService @Jisc and help us demonstrate the impact of #DataDrivenResearch https://t.co/AtiegKonV2 htt…
- RT @CLOSER_UK: Interesting new #longitudinal research (using @usociety data) explores the impact of Ofsted reports on parental behaviour. R…
- RT @lady_nerd: Today in technology: My food tracker won't let me compensate for breastfeeding My sleep tracker thinks I'm waking 4 times…
- This week we're finding more about our brand new #DataImpactFellows This morning, it's Anne Alarilla @AlarillaAnne… https://t.co/HDcaWBUejv