How to cite data correctly
Data typesSee more
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
Read our Impact Blog
- RT @BLGDataResearch: How can the same #data lead to different results & different decisions by the Government? What are the challenges of c…
- RT @CESSDA_Data: #Ethics & misuse of #SocialMedia #Data #SocialMediaData @UKDataService @UKDSImpact @LibbyBishopPhi https://t.co/NX3UCE7Ppo
- RT @usociety: Half of #Britons acting as 'carers' for #friends or #family members during #COVID19 - new @ONS study uses our #Corona #data h…
- RT @usociety: A new @ONS study has found British people are helping others more during #lockdown - it includes responses from our #Covid19…
- It's time to let us know what you think about us! What do you like about us and what can we improve on? Read more a… https://t.co/GYu95LZjBT