About the UK Data Service
Data typesSee more
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
Read our Impact Blog
- Nina Heyden, a US student on a Fulbright fellowship at @Uni_of_Essex, won the uni's 2018 Secondary Data Analysis A… https://t.co/oWjxkfUsZ1
- RT @VanessaAHiggins: Train the Trainers event in Athens in May @CessDA - for those who need to teach people about how to find and access d…
- RT @oliver_dw: We (@celsiusnews @UKDataService @UKDSCensus) recently did a webinar on sources of data (available via @ESRC investments) rel…
- RT @wef: Madrid is banning high-polluting vehicles from the city centre https://t.co/gTgRVm9MVZ #spain #climatechange https://t.co/8RVghvgX…
- RT @esriuk: Learn how to transform your data into visually engaging #maps that will be sure to grab the attention of your audience. Sign up…